Follow

Saturday, April 26, 2014

Lunch on your own ~ Minori, Italy

After a visit to Ravello, a hill town on the Amalfi coast, we returned to Minori, where we are scheduled to have "lunch on your own".

For starters, I chose pistachio and nocciola.

For main course, I stopped into a pastry shop.


I photographed with an Altoids tin to give an idea of scale.  
I'll save some to eat in the airport.  On the way here, nothing appealed to me, so this should be great.
(This is why I always pack zip-lock bags!)

For dessert I was glad to be in my room.  The pear was so juicy that it dripped down my arm.

I have enjoyed the fresh fruit in both hotels.  

Others in the group had lunch in a cafe or trattoria.  I am pleased with my choice!

You may notice lots of food blog entries.  They are easier to do, since it is a matter of selecting just a couple of pictures.  In places like Pompeii, Herculaneum, and Paestum, I must select from hundreds.

1 comment:

awwos said...

It's nice to see you're following a nice healthy vegetarian diet! - R.