Follow

Thursday, November 14, 2013

Whole Wheat Olive Bread

The baguette recipe I used would make three loaves.  I made two (see following posts), but refrigerated one-third of the dough to use another day.  It does continue to rise in the refrigerator, so use a large enough container says the voice of experience!

I took it out of the refrigerator and let it warm up for a couple of hours, then patted it out into a round.
I added three packets of pitted green olives in oil and red pepper.


Then I rolled and tucked it into an odd shape.


I preheated the oven to 500 with the lidded pot.
Then dropped the bread, parchment paper and all, into the preheated pot,
covered it, and baked until it was 200 degrees.
We could hardly wait to cut into it.
D enjoyed it with Good Mother Stallard bean soup with sausage and kale.



1 comment:

awwos said...

Looks yummy, but I think I would have used black olives.