Follow

Tuesday, March 31, 2020

Hermès Scarf - Plissée


Here's a new (to me) type of Hermès scarf.  It's called plissée.
Plissée means "pleated".  And this is one example:



At first, I was quite disappointed because it does not have the luxurious silky smooth feel of the other silk scarves.



But I noticed it's much easier to wear.





There are lots of fancy tying tricks shown on youtube, but simple works best.
It's very comfortable to wear and does not slip as much.

I miss the silky feel, though.

I found a blue scarf in the same
"Qu'Import le Flacon" design.
It's not pleated.
It should be here in a few days, so check back.
Or at the top of the page you could
"Subscribe by Email" and it would come to you.



1 comment:

Becky said...

This one looks great on you but I guess I like the others better. All the interesting design work shows up so much more. It is still fabulous and sometimes you might feel like a plisse for a nice change!