Follow

Sunday, December 29, 2019

All-Clad Lasagna Pan with Two Oven Mitts


We have a roasting pan, but it has paint or something and is beginning to flake, so a new one seemed advisable.   

I have been very pleased with my All-Clad pots and pans, so when I found a deal on this lasagna pan, I jumped on it.       

The All-Clad pots are great - but heavy!
This one weighs 5 1/2 pounds empty!

So I made lasagna.
The sauce is from tomatoes we canned from our heirloom tomatoes.
To that I added our garlic, basil, parsley.
The more meat the merrier  -  this one has chicken, ground beef, hot sausage.
Also lots of parmesan.


I used Barilla lasagna noodles, Cabot mozzarella, Galbani ricotta with eggs and parsley.

When we were growing up, we never had lasagna.
Father considered it a leftover garbage food.
We had one or more pasta meals each week, but never lasagna.

Well, I guess I agree with my father.
Although this tastes really good, it looks unappealing.
It's a lot of work, and it is probably not worth it.
Combine those ingredients in different ways!

But I do have a lovely pan!

No comments: